After water damage occurs to a home or business, the first priority is restoring functionality as soon as possible. Welter Construction knows how to handle water damage quickly and efficiently to get life back to normal immediately without any hiccups. Wherever water damage has occurred, Welter Construction has the expertise and complete construction experience to help restore or remodel your home or business structure. Our hope is to restore your property to a higher value than it was at even prior to the water damage incident. From roof leaks to cracks in the foundation, Welter Construction does it all, making it easy for our clients who only have to make one phone call to find everything they need in a restoration contractor. Welter Construction is the Midwest’s total construction contractor since 1969.
10 Reasons To Choose Us!
- BBB A+ rating
- Angie’s list A rated company
- We are Insurance claim experts
- Certified, licensed, bonded & insured
- Over 30 years in business, multi-generational family owned business
- We only hire top-rated professionals
- Fast, friendly & fairly priced service
- 100’s of happy customers
- Free Consulting, Free Inspections & Free Quotes!
- We are a one stop shop for anything in construction
How Welter Construction Can Help
- General Water Damage Mitigation
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Repair
- Advanced Dry Out Restoration
- Roof Leak Repair
- Foundation Restoration
- Basement Restoration
- Floor Flooding Repair
- Flood Cleanups
- Deodorizing Services
- Disinfecting Services
- Mold Removal and Remediation
- Board Up and Tarp Over Services
- Moisture Control Services
Insurance Claim Experts
After dealing with a water damage incident, the last thing anyone wants to do is hassle with an insurance claim. Welter Construction is the Midwest’s insurance claim expert. We can take the stress completely off our customers, dealing with the insurance companies to get the most out of each insurance claim. Welter Construction has been offering free insurance claim inspections since 1969, and we know how to get the job done right.